|Code of Professional Ethics & Conduct
- . My motivation is a desire to provide compassionate, clear, helpful services to each
person who requests my professional assistance.
- I provide clients with information that is truthful and complete.
- I endeavor to serve the best interest of my clients at all times and to provide the
highest quality services possible.
- I cultivate understanding, ability, and personal empowerment in my clients.
- I maintain the confidential relationship between my clients and myself.
- I acknowledge the limitations of my skills. When necessary, I refer clients to other
appropriate, qualified professionals.
- The goal of any consultation, class, or workshop is to increase clarity, balance,
harmony, and compassion.
- I provide myself with any education and/or personal support I need to do my work
with clarity, compassion, respect , and harmony.
- I know the clarity of my insights can be clouded by my judgments, beliefs, stress
level, and unfulfilled emotions. I am willing to recognize and clarify my own errors in
perception and understanding.
- I am respectful of my client's time.
- I inform all clients of my fees prior to beginning their first session.
- When offering additional service during a session, I do this in a way that empowers
my client to make their own informed choice.
- I refrain from obtaining clients through false, misleading, or deceptive methods.
- I do not seek to obtain clients through any method that plays on fears, concerns, or